These will likely change somewhat as end of the month closings are added but should not change significantly.
- Residential Properties Sold September 2012 – 504
- Average Days on Market - 85
- Average Listing Price - $162,835
- Average Selling Price – $153,898
- Median Selling Price - $114,250
- Months Supply – 4.8
- Residential Properties Sold September 2011 – 525
- Average Days on Market – 119
- Average Listing Price – $150,117
- Average Selling Price – $141008
- Median Selling Price – $108,000
- Months Supply – 8.5
- The months supply is now almost half what it was last year. Good news for sellers!
- The average days on the market are down by about a third.
- Average listing prices are up which is a positive sign for sellers as well. Also good news for sellers!
- The average and median selling prices are up – also good news for sellers although not a significant increase.