Currently there are just over 350 single family homes listed for sale as short sales in Brevard County.
Where are the short sale homes for sale in Brevard County located?
Brevard County is about 75 miles north to south and most of the short sales (51%) are located at the extreme northern and southern ends of the county. Interestingly the distribution of short sale condos (only 46 active listings) seems to be more evenly spread..
The distribution of short sales in October 2012 is:
- Mims/Titusville – 18%
- Port St John to Cocoa – 15%
- Rockledge/Viera/Suntree – 24%
- Merritt Island – 16%
- Pineda area south to Melbourne/West Melbourne – 15%
- All beach side areas – 7%
- Palm Bay and southern areas – 33%