Although it may not be intended it seems like an attempt to influence an agent to submit a higher than market offer. A real estate agent has an responsibility to the client to get the best possible price for their client first and foremost - not obtain the highest commission for themselves.
If you are considering selling your home remember my "Three Ps of Selling" - pricing it appropriately, promoting the listing effectively, and presentation (staging it to appeal to buyers). These will preclude the need to dangle a carrot to get the buyer's agent to show your home!
Here are a few more ideas on pricing your home to sell:
- Responding to an offer
- What your listing price "should" reflect
- Using the "sold" data instead of the "hope" data"
- Can your home sell too quickly?
- Consider expired listings when setting your price (and expectations)
- Know your real competition
If you are considering selling your Brevard County Florida home, please contact me to discuss how I can work for you!