What should a plan of action include?
- Selecting the right real estate agent to market your home.
- Having a marketing plan that promotes your property to the right target audience (identifiable potential buyers).
- Preparing your home for a buyer - not after you receive an offer and the deal falls through because of issues that could have been fixed.
- Changing some of your routines. Be prepared to give up some of your lifestyle comforts during the marketing process.
- Involving people in your plan who will help you be successful such as a home staging professionals or a tax advisers or attorney. And don't forget to enlist the help of your neighbors to sell your home.
- Communicating with your real estate agent on a routine basis - even if through emails.
Your plan of action should be developed in consultation with your real estate agent. It needs to be an organized plan with a logical flow with well defined time parameters.
A solid plan of action will increase your chance of success when selling your Brevard County, Florida home - I guarantee.