|Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
There are many things a real estate agent does as part of the process of selling your Brevard County, Florida home.. Then there are some things that are not really part of the real estate agent's normal responsibilities.
Just some of the areas I provide assistance to sellers with include:
- Recommend a possible listing price.
- Recommend actions to prepare your home for the market.
- Market your home in the most appropriate way including print, Internet, direct mail or even through open houses.
- Coordinate showing appointments and gather feedback from prospective buyers.
- Negotiate on your behalf when an offer is received.
- Once a contract is ratified, monitor each step of the closing process.
- And a lot of other things not included in this list.
When you are selling your home, it is your motivation that determines whether to accept an offer or even sell. l
If you have decided to sell your Brevard County, Florida home, call me.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can work with you to accomplish your goal. If so, please give me a call for assistance.
It is all about you - not anyone else.