Some of the topics covered in the previous posts include:
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Home Inspections and Seller Property Disclosures
- Deed Restrictions, Home Owner Associations and the like
- Sellers Disclosure if you live in Florida
- Home Buyers - Perform your own homework as well!
- Is there such a thing as being too truthful?
- Buyers and Sellers - There is a time to be quiet.
- Should you buy from a "flipper?"
This morning I was reading an article titled Sellers Disclosure: Has the home ever flooded? It got me to thinking about one word I do not believe I have ever clearly stated in any of the above posts
That missing word? "Ever" The question is not written in the context of "while you have owned the property" but rather "based on your knowledge has it ever?"
It is simple. Just DISCLOSE what you know about the property you are selling.