Currently there are only four active listings at The Ventura at Turtle Creek. Listing prices range from $84,000 to $129,900 (two regular sales,a foreclosure and one short sale). Three units appear to have the one car carport option instead of the single garage many buyers prefer. [The bank owned unit does not identify any parking.]
Currently there are seven units under contract awaiting approval or closing (most are short sales or foreclosures).
During September 2013 there were only two units sold - both short sales. One unit was a 3 bedroom 2 bath with 1,412 sq ft under air which sold for $105,000. The other unit, a 3 bedroom 2 bath unit with 1,247 sq ft, sold for $100,000. This unit had a carport while the other did not identify any parking.
The floor plans offered include:
- Napa - 1,112 sq ft under air, 2 bedrooms (end unit)
- Sonoma - 1,247 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath (corner unit)
- Santa Rosa - 1,412 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath
- Santa Cruz - 1,391 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath
- Santa Anna - 1,447 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath
If you are interested in a Rockledge or Viera area condo, check out The Ventura at Turtle Creek. gated community, next to the almost world famous Turtle Creek Golf Course (OK, not that famous!).
And if you are an owner looking to sell your Ventura at Turtle Creek condo call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.