|Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
Most of the time buyers like to approach the home purchase process with "What can I get for $XXX in wherever?"
In a time of rising prices the answer may not be based on what has sold in the previous few months. That is because many times the closing took place one to two months after the contract date.
Still, even with upward pressure on the prices, recent sales prices can be a useful measure. This is a sampling of homes sold in the Viera area during September 2013 for approximately $200,000.
- 5390 Somerville Drive in the Somerville subdivision sold for $200,000 (3 bedroom 2 bath 2 care garage with pool). On the market for 3 days.
- 1372 Keys Gate Drive in the 55+ Grand Isle development sold for $195,000 (2 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,545 sq ft). On the market for 10 days.
- 2110 Lionel Drive in Six Mile Creek sold for $202,000 (3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage pool home with 1,755 sq ft). On the market for 24 days.
- 779 Thrasher Drive in Herons' Landing subdivision sold for $200,000 (3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage pool home) . On the market for 88 days.
- 1290 Worcester Way in the Auburn Lakes subdivision sold for $199,700 (4 bedroom 2 bath home with 1,911 sq f0). On the market for 7 days.
- 1112 Brumpton Place in Auburn Lakes sold for $190,000 (1,911 sq ft 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home). On the market for 7 days.
When you are ready to buy or sell your Viera, Suntree or Rockledge home please call me to discuss what I can do for you.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net