This is a short comparison of the average selling price of single family homes sold in Brevard County, Florida during 2012 and 2013 including specific data for the Viera, Suntree, Rockledge areas as well.
Overall in Brevard County, Florida the average selling price in 2013 was $165,203, an increase of 7% over the 2012 price of $153,315.
Below you will find the results for several of the central Brevard County areas where I work primarily (although I serve buyers and sellers in all of Brevard County, Florida).
- In Rockledge the 2012 average selling price was $132,236 and increased 15% to $252,193 in 2013.
- In the Viera area east of I-95 the average selling price of 2012 ($187,000) increased to $200,000 in 2013.
- The Viera area west of I-95 saw a decrease in selling price between 2012 and 2013. In 2012 this area had an average selling price of $318,990 while 2013 saw it decrease 6% to an average selling price of $298,568. Viera "West" is newer than the east side as the homes were built from about 2004 and continue to be built today.
- In the planned unit development of Suntree (south of Wickham Road) the average selling price in 2012 was $298,373. The single family sales price increased about 2% in 2013 to $306,365.
- A little south of Suntree in the Palm Shores area the 2012 average selling price for single-family home was $133,640 and saw a modest increase of 4% 2013 to $139,410. The neighboring Pineda area as well as Lake Washington had an 8% increase in 2013 to an average selling price of $256,794.
For more information on homes for sale in Brevard County Florida, or to sell your Brevard County, Florida home, please call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.