A few more questions will help me refine a buyers needs and determine the direction to go. Some of the questions will likely center on things like...
- New construction or re-sale,
- Type of sale (short sale, standard, foreclosure)
- Time line
- Mortgage status (pre-approved, cash)
- Condition (new, fixer upper, move in ready, project, etc.)
- Familiarity with the general area
- Most desirable location (neighborhood, golf course course, waterfront, etc.)
- Homeowner association or not (in Viera there is no choice...answer yes.)
- Pool (none, private, community),
- Commute issues, if any,
- Type of construction (frame, brick, concrete, etc).
- Proximity to medical facilities, shopping, restaurants, golf and other recreational venues.
- School zones
- Yard size
Image courtesy of graur codrin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net