- Closed Sales are up 7% for April 2014 in which the number of units closed were 824 compared to 770 in April 2013, with an increase in cash sales by 8.8% compared to April 2013.
- New Pending Sales are down -1.0% and New Listings are down -2.5%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 4.4% to $132,450 compared to a year ago, which was $126,900.
- Median Days on the Market are up 7.7%, which is 42 days compared to 39 in April 2013.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -6.4% to 3.7 months compared to 4.0 months in April 2013.
- Traditional Sales are up 22.6%, with a median sales price of $166,500.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -4.0%, with a median sales price of $82,000.
- Short Sale Closings are down -58.3%, with a median sale price of $120,000.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Brevard County Residential Sales Summary Report for April 2014 compared to April 2013:
Brevard County Residential Report for April 2014 compared to April 2013: