- Closed Sales are up 9.5% for April 2014, with an increase in cash sales of 15.0% compared to April 2013.
- New Pending Sales are up 7.0% and New Listings are down -24.3%.
- The Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos are down 2.7% to $110,000.
- Median Days on the Market are down -9.9%, which is 50 days compared to April 2013, which was 40 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -5.40%, which is 5.2 months compared to April 2013, which was 5.5 months.
- Traditional Sales are up 20.8%, with a median sales price of $119,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -17.8%, with a median sales price of $62,500.
- Short Sale Closings are down -33.3%, with a median sale price of $83,000.
The above information provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors® For information on buying or selling a home in Brevard County, Florida please give me a call or send me an email..