Brevard County Townhouses/Condos Report for May 2014 compared to May 2013:
- Closed Sales are down -1.3% for May 2014, with a decrease in cash sales of -9.5% compared to May 2013.
- New Pending Sales are down -0.8% and New Listings are up 2.0%.
- The Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos are up 12.4% to $118,000.
- Median Days on the Market are down -10.9%, which is 49 days compared to May 2013, which was 55 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory is up 1.5%, which is 5.4 months compared to May 2013, which was 5.4 months.
- Traditional Sales are up 9.3%, with a median sales price of $139,900.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 2.1%, with a median sales price of $50,600.
- Short Sale Closings are down -82.6%, with a median sale price of $85,000.
Above statistics provided by Space Coast Association of Realtors®