Below is a summary of the Brevard County Residential Sales Report for May 2014 compared to May 2013:
- Closed Sales are up 5.7% for May 2014 in which the number of units closed were 851 compared to 805 in May 2013, with an decrease in cash sales by -5.3% compared to May 2013.
- New Pending Sales are down -8.3% and New Listings are up 8.7%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 3.8% to $135,000 compared to a year ago, which was $130,000.
- Median Days on the Market are up 2.4%, which is 42 days compared to 41 in May 2013.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -0.6% to 3.9 months compared to 3.9 months in May 2013.
- Traditional Sales are up 20.6%, with a median sales price of $155,450.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 7.1%, with a median sales price of $79,900.
- Short Sale Closings are down -63.7%, with a median sale price of $113,000.