Why Do People Choose to Live here?Heritage Isle is one of the premier gated 55+ neighborhoods in Brevard County, Florida, conveniently located just north of Melbourne, FL in the planned unit development of Viera.
For the golfer, its location next door to the Duran Golf course is ideal. For the sun lover, its location is just 30 minutes from the beaches. Heritage Isle is convenient to shopping, restaurants and the new Viera Hospital located in the Viera Health Park.
What's the Heritage Isle Neighborhood Like?A 55+ community like Heritage Isle does not necessarily mean a physical downsizing. The homes in Heritage Isle community vary greatly in size and include single family detached homes, patio/villa homes and condominiums.
Currently there are only 10 single family homes for sale in Heritage Isle. Coupled with the recent release of the last phase of Heritage Isle the choices in Heritage Isle are becoming more limited.
Some facts about the homes for in Heritage Isle as of June 11, 2014:
- List prices fall between $219,900 and $429,900.
- Three homes are listed at or above $359,900 (upper end for Heritage Isle).
- Two homes for sale in Heritage Isle have over 3,200 sq. ft. under air. Only two single family properties are smaller than 1,700 sq ft under air.
- Six of the ten homes for sale were built between 2005 and 2006 (but new construction is availability).
- Six of the homes are three bedroom with two/three baths and two car garage.
- There are two patio style homes (villas) with one car garage with approximately 1,500 sq ft. for sale with prices in the$174-$199,900 range.
What has sold recently in Heritage Isle.Homes have been selling pretty quickly with ten properties closing between May 1, 2014 and today. Of the ten sold during this period two were patio homes and the others single family detached homes.
The patio homes sold for $149,990 and $159,640 while selling prices for the single family units ranged from $195,000 to $232,900. The average sold price was almost $216,000 for these homes with the average home being a three bedroom two bath with about 1,900 sq ft under air and a two car garage.