Below is a summary of June 2014 single family home sales and market activity in Brevard County, Florida compared to the same month a year ago.
- Closed Sales are up 16.1% for June 2014 in which the number of units closed were 880 compared to 758 in June 2013, with an increase in cash sales by 7.4% compared to June 2013.
- New Pending Sales are up 16.5% and New Listings are up 5.7%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 7.7% to $140,000 compared to a year ago, which was $130,000.
- Median Days on the Market are up 9.1%, which is 36 days compared to 33 in June 2013.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -1.3% to 3.9 months compared to 3.9 months in June 2013.
- Traditional Sales are up 31.6%, with a median sales price of $164,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 9.9%, with a median sales price of $80,250.
- Short Sale Closings are down -56.2%, with a median sale price of $105,869.
Ready to sell a home in Brevard County, Florida? Give me a call at 321-693-3850 or send me an email.