- Closed Sales are down -2.9% for August 2014, with a decrease in cash sales of -4.5% compared to August 2013.
- New Pending Sales are down -2.6% and New Listings are up 2.4%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos are up 15.7% to $125,000.
- Median Days on the Market are down -26.3%, which is 42 days compared to August 2013, which was 57 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -14.8%, which is 4.8 months compared to August 2013, which was 5.7 months.
- Traditional Sales are up 12.6%, with a median sales price of $128,450.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -33.3%, with a median sales price of $52,250.
- Short Sale Closings are down -60.0%, with a median sale price of $116,500
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Brevard County Townhouses/Condos Report for August 2014 compared to August 2013
Brevard County Townhouses/Condos Report for August 2014 compared to August 2013: