This deed restricted development offers residents a community pool, playground, parks, excellent schools nearby (Hans Christian Andersen, Kennedy Middle School)) and more. Located in a central location with easy access to both US1 and Interstate 95 the location is ideal for commuters to Orlando (40 miles) as well as those working in Melbourne as well as the Kennedy Space Center.
At this time there are two active single family listings in Phillips Landing. Both of these homes are located on Bridgeport Circle and share many features in common and some differences as well. Both are fair market listings with four bedrooms/two baths and a two car garage. Both are located on the pond and are similar in age (2005/2006 built). The major difference is one is much larger (2,394 sq.ft. vs. 1,846 sq.ft.).
What has sold recently in Phillips Landing?Since August 1, 2014 there have been two homes sold in Phillips Landing.
- 1462 Hemingway Blvd - A 2005 built pond front 3 bedroom/2 bathroom/2 car garage home with 1,614 sq.ft. which sold for $175,000. (Short Sale)
- 3273 Hawthorne Ave - A 2008 built pond front 4 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage on pond with 2,119 sq ft under air sold for $233,000. (Standard Sale)
- 2340 Bridgeport Cir - $198,000, 4 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage with 1,848 sq.ft. but not on pond. (Standard Sale)
- 1660 Bridgeport Cir - $208,000, 4 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage with 2,172 sq ft not on pond. (Foreclosure)
- 3254 Hawthorne Ave - $238,000, a 2,432 sq ft 4 bedroom/3 bath/3 car garage on pond, built in 2009. (Standard Sale).
- 3244 Hawthorne Ave - $259,900, a 2,432 sq. ft. 4 bedroom/3 bath/3 car garage also located on a pond, built in 2011. (Standard Sale).
Considering selling your Rockledge, Florida home? Give me a call at 321-693-3850 for a market analysis. If you are ready to buy a home in Rockledge or Viera, Florida, I can help as well.