Brevard County, Florida townhouse and condo sales activity for September 2014 compared to September 2013 reveal similarities with single family home sales for the same period - selling prices up, days on market down as well as inventory down.
- Closed sales - Up 6.5%
- New Pending Sales - Down 3.9%
- Median Sales Price for Townhouse/Condos - Up 12.9% to $118,500
- Months Supply of Inventory - Down 17.2% to 4.5 months
- Median Days on the Market - Down 6% to 47 days
- Traditional (Standard) Sales - Up 18.9% (median sales price ($139,990)
- Foreclosure Sales - Down 15.2% (median sales price $58,600)
- Short Sale Closings - Down 45.6% (median sales price of $170,000).
Above data provide by Space Coast Association of Realtors®