The below recap of the Brevard County residential real estate activity for December 2014 compared to December 2013 as provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors®.
- Closed Sales are up 12.0% for December 2014 with 811 closed units compared to 724 in December 2013 with an increase in cash sales by 2.6%.
- New Pending Sales are up 4.1%.
- New Listings are down -1.3%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County single family homes are up 8.1% to $139,900 compared to last December's $129,450.
- Median Days on the Market was down -12.5% at 35 days compared to 40 in December 2013.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -25.4% to 3.3 months compared to 4.4 months in December 2013.
- Traditional Sales are up 25.9% with a median sales price of $157,200.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 6.5% with a median sales price of $104,001.
- Short Sale Closings are down -63.0% with a median sale price of $125,000.
Call me at 321-693-3850 or