The below recap of the Brevard County Townhouse and condo activity for December 2014 compared to December 2013 as provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors®.
- Closed Sales were up 57.2% for December 2014 with an increase in cash sales of 41.3% compared to December 2013.
- New Pending Sales are down -5.1%.
- New Listings are down -3.7%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos remained the same at $120,000.
- Median Days on the Market was down -21.2% to 41 days compared to December 2013, 52 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -27.4%, to 4.2 months compared to a year ago which was 5.8 months supply.
- Traditional Sales are up 68.6% with a median sales price of $129,838.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 48.0%, with a median sales price of $84,325.
- Short Sale closings are down -27.3%, with a median sale price of $102,000.