That is a hard question to answer in one or two sentences so let me me suggest several items to consider when it comes to buying or selling a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida.
- Deal with the finances first - period.
- The only thing that can not be changed later is location. Choose wisely.
- Work with one real estate agent only. Remember buyers don't pay the real estate agent - sellers do.
- Take your real estate agent with you to new construction models as well.
- Don't spend as much as you "can" on your home. Regardless of the direction often real estate market buying high is not good strategy.
- Decide what your real requirements are and go from there. Then the pluses that separate homes will lead you to the right decision for you.
- Don't trust all you read when it comes to real estate (the MLS, seller disclosures, the mega- websites, etc).
- Don't rely solely on what you "hear" someone say especially the know it all at work or family who knows everything!
- Once a mortgage is pre-approved, freeze life as you know it. Don't make major purchases, open new accounts, change jobs.
- Can you go by the rules? Homeowner associations exist to maintain uniformity and conformity.
When you are ready to buy or sell a home in Brevard County, Florida, please give me a call at 321-693-3850 if I can help in any way.