The below tables reflect the January 2015 condominium and town home sales data for Brevard County, Florida compared to January 2014 as provided by the Florida Realtors®.
Among the key data points:
- While the total closed sales was lower the average selling price was higher at about $149,000 (+7.5%).
- The median sales price for foreclosures was barely higher than a year ago.
- The median sales price for standard sales was roughly the same as last January.
- Only 7 of 166 properties sold were short sales.
- The number of foreclosure sales decreased from 40 in January 2014 to 25 in January 2015.
- Almost 81% of January 2015 condo and town home sales were fair market sales.