Is the residential market in Brevard County stronger with more competition than it was a year ago? The numbers seem to say yes. Among the key data points:
- Inventory down, prices rising vs. one year ago.
- The median sales price for foreclosures (+4.6%) and standard sales (+15.6%) were both up over January 2014.
- Short sales represented only 25 of over 600 closed single family home sale in January 2015.
- Almost 71% of January 2015 single family home sales were fair market sales.
- About 25% of closed sales were foreclosures.