Below is a summary of the Brevard County, Florida townhouse and condominium market activity for February 2015 compared to February 2014 activity.
- Closed Sales were up 8.6% in February 2015 with 190 units closed compared to 175 in February 2014 with an increase in cash sales of 6.6%.
- New Pending Sales were also up 2.9% as were new listings (up 1.2%).
- Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos up 14.8% to $133,750 versus $116,500 a year ago.
- Median Days on the Market were down -18.9% to 43 days compared to February 2014 (53 days).
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -29.5% to 4.3 months (last February 6.1 months).
- Traditional Sales are up 24.4% with a median sales price of $141,250.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -28.2% with a median sales price of $91,200.
- Short Sale Closings are down -55.6% with a median sale price of $131,100.
Data provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors®