The Ventura at Turtle Creek is located next to Turtle Creek Golf Course and is near excellent schools, shopping and more. This gated condo complex will appeal to anyone looking for a primary, secondary or investment condominium in Florida.
Condo association fees are approximately $360 per month and covers exterior maintenance, insurance, water/sewer, club house/pool and amenities as well as the gated entry.
Currently there are only two units on the market in Ventura at Turtle Creek. One is a foreclosure (not finance-able due to its condition ) which is listed at $93,900. The other unit is a 3/2 with a garage listed at $168,500.
There have been seven units sold in Ventura at Turtle Creek over the past 6 months. The last three sales (since June 2015) included:
- 1576 Peregrine #309 - a Santa Anna floor plan with 1,447 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath sold for $127,000.
- 1576 Peregrine #101 - a Sonoma floor plan with 1,247 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath sold for $116,000.
- 1576 Peregrine #107 - a Napa floor plan with 1,112 sq ft under air, 2 bedrooms/2 baths sold for $121,000.
- Santa Rosa, 1,412 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath
- Santa Cruz, 1,391 sq ft under air, 3 bedrooms/2 bath
Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me if I can help you with a home purchase or sale in Viera and Rockledge, Florida.