What is Heritage Isle?
Heritage Isle is Brevard County, Florida's premier 55+ community. This gated community is located convenient to shopping, restaurants, beaches, golf courses, medical facilities and much more.
Heritage Isle offers a 21,000 square foot clubhouse providing such amenities as:
- Resort style heated pool and spa
- Billiards room
- Arts and crafts room
- Fitness center
- Special events and live entertainment
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Walking trails
- Library and computer center
- On site cafe.
Lawn service is provided which includes plants, fertilizer, weed/insect control,trimming). The monthly fees include exterior re-painting (every five years).
There is a Heritage Isle at Viera Community Development District (CDD) assessment billed with property taxes in November. The annual CDD assessment varies by home size but is generally anywhere between about $725 to a little over a $1,000 based on home size (Villa, Manor, Estate).
Community Development Districts - What You Should Know!
Buyers should verify all fees need before entering into a purchase agreement. I am not an employee or associated with Heritage Isle in any way.
What types of manor homes will be completed before the end of 2015?
I wanted to highlight some but not all of the single family homes that are scheduled for completion before the end of 2015. All of the home mentioned here have the Renaissance features.
- There is a Columbus/C elevation model slated for completion in August/September priced at $266,990.
- Another Columbus model /B elevation priced at $255,640 for September /October completion.
- There are two other Columbus /C models slated for completion in October/November priced at $256,990 and $242,640.
- Two Bonita floor plan /C elevation scheduled for October/November priced at $270,131 and $275,490.
Click on the links below to view the floor plans as well as the features list that have been provided by the builder, Lennar Homes.
The Columbus II Floor Plan
The Bonita II Floor Plan
Manor Site Plan (as of August 18, 2015)
Lennar Renaissance Features List
For information buying a home in Heritage Isle, please call me at 321-693-3850 or send me an email.
If a resale is your preference there are at least ten resale properties active in Heritage Isle today.