Presented below is a summary of the Brevard County, Florida townhouse and condominium market for August 2015 compared to August 2014.
- Closed Sales were up 14.7% for August 2015. The number of units closed 234 compared to 204 in August 2014. There was an increase in cash sales of 12.5% over August 2014.
- New Pending Sales climbed 12.0%.
- New Listings decreased 10.9%.
- Median Sales Price for townhouses/condos increased 5.2% to $131,500 compared to a year ago ($125,0000).
- Median Days on the Market are down -2.4% to 41 days compared to August 2014 (42 days).
- Inventory is down 33.0% to 3.2 months vs. August 2014 (4.8 months).
- Standard (Fair Market) Sales are up 15.3% (with a median sales price of $138,700).
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up 23.1% (with a median sales price of $66,500).
- Short Sale Closings decreased 25.0% (a median sale price of $108,800).