Sonoma at Viera was one of the first subdivisions built in Viera when construction shifted to the west side of I-95. Most of the homes in Sonoma at Viera were built by Lennar Homes and Burgoon Berger (no longer in business) and were built in the 2003/2004 time period.
Sonoma at Viera is convenient to several golf courses including Duran Golf Course, excellent schools (Viera High School, Kennedy Middle School), shopping and restaurants of the Avenues at Viera , the new Viera Hospital, outpatient medical offices, multiple places of worship and much more.
Also the location is ideal for commuters to Orlando (40 miles) as well as those working in Melbourne as well as the Kennedy Space Center.
Use these links to view the Sonoma at Viera home owner association web site as well as the Sonoma at Viera home owner association documents.
List prices for these homes range from $315,000 to a high of $479,000. The actual price spread of homes for sale in Sonoma at Viera does not reflect the predominant prices as all but one are priced below $400,000. Four of the homes for sale are priced below $330,000.
Since July 20, 2015 there have been five homes sold in Sonoma at Viera. These included:
- 4610 Chardonnay Drive - a 2,562 sq.ft. four bedroom three bath three car garage pool home that sold for $314,000 as a short sale.
- 4747 Merlot Drive - a 2,881 sq.ft. four bedroom three bath three car garage lake front pool home which sold for $430,000.
- 4580 Chardonnay Drive - a 2,507 sq.ft. four bedroom three bath three car garage pool home sold for $395,000.
- 5104 Pinot Street - a 2,470 sq.ft. four bedroom three bath pool two car garage lake front home sold for $405,000.
- 4586 Merlot Drive - a 3,467 sq.ft. 5 bedroom three bath three car garage lake front pool home sold for $525,000.
For information on homes for sale in Viera and Rockledge, Florida, call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me.