Below is a summary of the Brevard County Residential Report for September 2015 compared to September 2014 as provided by Florida Realtors:
- Closed Sales are up 11.8% for September 2015 (880 sales compared to 787 in September 2014).
- New Pending Sales are down -9.9%.
- New Listings are down -6.3%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos is up 32.6% ($172,250 compared to a year ago $129,900).
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -23.5% to 2.7 months vs. 3.6 months in September 2014
- Traditional Sales are up 41.4% with a median sales price of $184,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -48.2% with a median sales price of $110,000.
- Short Sale Closing are down -59.5% with a median sales price of $119,200.