Presented below is a summary of the Brevard County, Florida Townhouse/Condos market activity for the month of September 2015 compared to September 2014:
- Closed Sales were up 23.0% for September 2015 (241 sold vs. 196 in September 2014).
- New Pending Sales decreased -3.6%.
- New Listings increased 23.3%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County single family homes went up 1.2% to $119,900 in September 2015 compared to a year ago ($118,500).
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -27.7% to 3.3 months compared to 4.5 months in September 2014.
- Traditional Sales are up 45.0% with a median sales price of $124,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales went down -51.3% with a median sales price of $61,850.
- Short Sale Closing decreased -50.0% with a median sales price of $43,000.