|Typical Style Home at Grand Isle|
One key difference between Grand Isle and Heritage Isle is the home owners own the clubhouse and amenities while at Heritage Isle the facilities are owned and operated by a separate company.
As of October 20, 2015, there have been five homes sold in Grand Isle in Viera since August 14,2015. The average selling price of these homes was $132.30 per square foot (living area). Homes selling included:
- 1302 Keys Gate Drive - Two bedroom two bath two car garage home with 1,545 sq.ft. sold for $207,000 on 09/25/15
- 1562 Keys Gate Drive - Three bedroom two bath two car garage home with 2011 sq.ft. sold for $260,000 on 08/31/15
- 1581 Perdido Court - Three bedroom two bath two car garage home with 2,017 sq.ft. sold for $231,500 on 09/28/15
- 1566 Grand Isle Blvd - Four bedroom two bath three car garage home with 2,178 sq.f.t sold for $325,000 on 09/01/15
- 1514 Timucuan Drive - Three bedroom two bath two car garage home with 2,011 sq.ft. sold for $270,000 on 08/14/15
The above sales data was extracted from the Brevard MLS system on October 20, 2015 and is assumed to be accurate.
Currently there is only home listed for sale in Grand Isle. List price is $325,000 for a very large (2,465 sq.ft.) four bedroom three bath two car garage lake front home.
If you are interested in a 55+ community in Florida, Grand Isle (and Heritage Isle) both deserve your consideration please send me an email.
Let me show you what Viera offers those seeking gated 55+ living!