- Market Report for Grand Isle in Viera September 2015
- Market Report for Heritage Isle in Viera September 2015
Of the thirty homes listed eighteen are priced below $180,0000. Most of these homes were built between 1988 and 1993 and have a median size around 1,900 sq.ft. under air. Most homes are three bedroom two bath two car garage properties. Size varies from 1,179 to 2,506 square feet under air.
There is plenty of activity going on in IRCC with nine homes currently under contract. Since August 1, 2015 there have been six homes sold with selling prices ranging $104,000 to $200,000. One of these sales was a foreclosure (no surprise it was the lowest priced home). Average selling price (excluding the foreclosure) was about $175,400.
Homes sold in August and September included:
- 1384 Pilgrim Ave - 1,616 sq.ft. built in 1989, 2 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage Bangor model sold for $145,000
- 1200 Mayflower Ave - 1,880 sq.f.r 2 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage Bangor model built in 1989 sold for $104,000
- 1451 Goldrush Ave - a 1,886 sq.ft. 1995 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage Phoenix model sold for $200,000
- 1094 Continental Ave - 1,894 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage Raleigh model , 1990 built home sold for $192,000
- 1755 Independence Ave - 1994 built 1,904 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage Phoenix model sold for $180,000
- 1520 Independence Ave - 2,480 sq.ft. 1994 built 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 car garage Hartford I model home sold for $160,000
Below are some articles about IRCC and the other 55+ communities in Viera, Florida
- 55+ Developments in Viera, Florida
- Indian River Colony Club - Not Your Usual 55+ Community
- 55+ Communities in Viera - Similarities and Differences
- Heritage Isle and IRCC - These Two 55+ Communities Are Different!
- Why would someone choose Grand Isle over Heritage Isle?
- 55+ Living Does Not Mean Living in a Tiny Box!
For information on buying a home in Heritage Isle, Grand Isle or Indian River Colony Club in Viera, Florida, call me at 321-693-3850 or send me an email.