The Brevard County, Florida townhouse and condo market in October 2015 compared to October 2014 as provided by Space Coast Realtors:
- Closed Sales - Barely higher (0.9%) for October 2015 with 213 units closed compared to 211 in October 2014.
- Cash Sales - Decreased 10% over 2014 cash closings for townhouses and condos.
- New Pending Sales - Up 60.1%.
- New Listings - Down -1.6%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos - Up 6.2% to $138,000 compared to a year ago, which was $130,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - Down -11.3% to 3.3 months vs. 3.8 months in October 2014.
- Traditional Sales - Up 10.8% with a median sales price of $144,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - Down -26.3% with a median sales price of $100,000.
- Short Sale Closing - Down -85.7% with a median sales price of $52,000.