The below recap of the Brevard County, Florida residential market (single family detached homes) for October 2015 compared to October 2014 is provided by Space Coast Realtors.
- Closed Sales are down -10.3% for October 2015 with 763 units closed compared to 851 closings in October 2014.
- Cash Sales decreased by -29.6% compared to October 2014.
- New Pending Sales increased 44.7%.
- New Listings saw a slight increase of 3.8% above the October 2014 new listings.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County single family homes climbed 15.4% to $165,000 over October 2014's $143,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased -3.7% to 2.9 months vs. 3.0 months in October 2014
- Traditional Sales are up 5.7% with a median sales price of $175,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -53.5% with a median sales price of $125,000.
- Short Sale Closing are down -45.9% with a median sales price of $113,625.