|7525 S HWY A1A - Google Map Photo|
There are general responses that hold true like the newer areas, the beaches, on "the island," in Viera and Suntree.
But, in the end, these six highest priced homes sold in October 2015 reveal one thing....its all about the specific property and where it is located (mostly water front).
The six highest priced Brevard County, Florida homes sold in October 2015 (as reported in Brevard MLS system) included:
- 7525 S Highway A1A, Melbourne Beach, a five bedroom four full plus two half bathrooms, pool home with 7,480 sq.f.t under air sold for $1,800,000, beach front direct.
- 1611 Atlantic Street, Melbourne Beach, a three bedroom three and a half bathroom with 3,262 sq.ft. under air sold for $1,560,000, beach front direct.
- 365 S Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, 5,983 sq.ft. five bedroom four and a half bathroom sold for $1,400,000, beach front direct.
- 1720 Sandpiper Street, Merritt Island, a canal front/Banana River, five bedroom four and a half bathroom, 1.12 acres, pool home, sold for $1,389,000.
- 6165 Anella Drive, Melbourne (Suntree), a five bedroom four full and two half bathroom, pool home 5428 sq.ft. sold for $975,000.
- 1950 Harbor Point Drive, Merritt Island, a five bedroom four full bathroom two half bathroom, pool home sold for $975,000.
|1720 Sandpiper St. - Google Map Photo|
For information on relocating to central Florida including Cocoa Beach, Melbourne and Merritt Island, call or text me at 321-693-3850.