- Closed Sales were up 0.5% for November 2015 with 658 units closed compared to 655 in November 2014.
- Number of cash closings decreased by -3.9% compared to November 2014.
- New Pending Sales are up 7.1%.
- New Listings are up 8.9%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes went up 26.0% to $168,250 compared to a year ago which was $133,500.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased to 3.0 months vs. 3.2 months in November 2014
- Traditional Sales increased 16.8% with a median sales price of $178,250.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -48.6% with a median sales price of $100,500.
- Short Sale Closing decreased -25.0% with a median sales price of $134,950.
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Brevard County, Florida Residential Sales Summary for November 2015 vs. November 2014
The below summary of the Brevard County, Florida residential sales and inventory for November 2015 compared to November 2014 has been provided by the Florida Realtors.