- Closed Sales increased 1.8% in November 2015 with 174 units closed compared to 171 in November 2014.
- Cash Sales decreased -9.5% compared to November 2014.
- New Pending Sales are up 7.9%.
- New Listings are down -10.2%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 7.4% to $138,250 compared to a year ago, which was $128,750.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -20.7% to 3.3 months compared to 4.2 months in November 2014.
- Traditional Sales were up 15.7% with a median sales price of $139,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales decreased -64.3% with a median sales price of $47,750.
- Short Sale Closing are down -33.3% with a median sales price of $151,000.
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Brevard County, Florida Townhouse and Condo Sales Summary November 2015
The below summary of the Brevard County, Florida townhome and condominium sales and inventory for November 2015 compared to November 2014 has been provided by the Florida Realtors.