Fairway Lakes at Viera offers gated, new and newer construction executive homes on one of Brevard County’s most desirable courses – Duran Golf Club.
Fairway Lakes at Viera is located near the new Viera Hospital as well as Viera High School.
Also nearby are The Avenue Viera shopping center, Brevard Zoo, restaurants, and major routes (I-95). With beaches about 10 miles away and Orlando about 45 minutes, the central location is ideal.
Currently there are six homes listed for sale in Fairway Lakes at Viera. List prices range from $546,900 to $652,000.
Two of these homes are re-sales, and four are "to be built" new construction custom homes by Joyal Homes. The re-sales have either 4/3/3 or a 5/4/3 with pool. The lowest priced home is a new construction home ($546,900).
There are also three homes under contract awaiting closings (all re-sales in upper $650,000-$695,000 range).
Over the past six months there have been five homes sold in Fairway Lakes as reported in the Brevard MLS system.
Selling prices ranged from $532,000 to $612,000 with an average selling price of about $572,000. Average selling price per square foot under air was approximately $178. Most of these homes had 3,000 plus sq.ft. under air and were built in 2007.
Homes sold in previous six months included:
- 6426 Arroyo Drive - $532,000, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3 car garage (short sale)
- 6445 Arroyo Drive - $600,000, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage, pool (relo sale)
- 6736 Arroyo Drive - $550,000, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car garage, pool (standard sale)
- 6746 Arroyo Drive - $565,000, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3 car garage, pool (standard sale)
- 2972 Emeldi Lane - $612,000, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3 car garage, pool (standard sale)