Heritage Isle in Viera, Florida is one of the largest and most popular 55+ communities in central Florida. Located near Cocoa Beach and Orlando, Heritage Isle is next door to the Duran Golf Club, near The Avenues Shopping complex and close to the newer Viera Hospital.
Heritage Isle offers residents a choice of condominium, patio style, and single family detached homes in a setting that offers features such as twenty-four hour manned gated entry, a 21,000 square foot club house, fitness center, library with computer stations, pools, tennis, lawn service/landscaping, concierge service available and much more.
This report covers single family homes for sale in Heritage Isle. Read my recent February 2016 market update on townhomes and half duplexes for sale in Heritage Isle here.
What is for sale in Heritage Isle in Viera?
Currently 16 single family homes are for sale in Heritage Isle. List prices range from $220,000 to $459,900 (why not just say $460,000?)
Single family home prices have been steadily increasing in the Brevard County, Florida market. The same holds true for Heritage Isle with only five of these offerings at less than $260,000. Of these five listings there are two foreclosure listings which is pretty rare in Heritage Isle.
Most of these are larger properties with the smallest being 1,825 sq.ft. under air. The two highest priced listings have over 3,200 sq.ft. with three car garages. While most of the listings are 3/2 there are some four and five bedroom homes available (moving to Florida, expect visitors, right?)
What has sold in Heritage Isle in Viera during January 2016?
Five single family homes sold heritage Isle during the month of January 2016. Selling prices ranged from $210,000 to $348,000. One thing that was unusual in January - two of the homes sold in Heritage Isle were foreclosures.
Homes sold in Heritage Isle in January included:
- 3428 Ahern Place - This 2011 built 2,592 sq.ft. home offered three bedrooms three full bathrooms and and a three car garage as well as a private pool and sold for $348,000.
- 3901 Funston Circle - A 2008 built four bedroom three bathroom three car garage home this property sold on January 8, 2016 for $298,000.
- 6718 Sutro Heights Lane - Built in 2007 and selling for $210,000 the property was a foreclosure which offered three bedrooms two baths and two car garage and sold on January 29,2016.
- 6218 Van Ness Drive - This new construction three bedroom two bathroom two car garage home with 1,677 sq.ft. sold on January 5, 2016 for $241,000.
- 3374 Moonstone Lane - Also a foreclosure this 2006 built two car garage home with three bedrooms and two bathroom offering 2,127 sq.ft. sold for $220,000 on January 28, 2016.