The home buying process is not really that difficult. Sure it has a language of its own and requires commitment to the process. But it is really a logical.
The current (March 2016) real estate market in Brevard County, Florida favors the sellers. Very often sellers find they have multiple buyers. This is especially true for move in ready homes in the Viera and Suntree area.
If a seller has multiple offers which one gets accepted? It really depends on a lot of factors. Only one of these is price.
When a prospective Brevard County home buyer asks if they can ask sellers to pay for closing costs I respond "Sure you can ask but consider the market and competition...." Sometimes buyers are cash strapped and will require the assistance if they have any hope to purchase a home.
Here are some more tidbits regarding negotiation strategies and your offer to purchase a Florida home.
- Sellers Always Negotiate. Always is such a all encompassing term.
- Low Ball Offers - A Waste of Time? Some consider any offer as a positive sign.
- Your Offer is Much More Than Just Price. Sellers don't always accept the highest price.
- Multiple Offers - A Scam or Legitimate? Will you ever know if there were others?
- Give the Seller a Short Deadline to Your Offer. Too much time works against you.