|Baytree National Gated Entry|
Currently there are twenty-one homes for sale within the Baytree National community.
|Typical Street Scene|
List prices for all homes for sale with Baytree range from $265,00 to $769,000. Home sizes range from just over 1,700 sq ft to over 4,300 sq ft under air with construction ranging from 1994 to 2005.
|Typical Baytree House|
|Typical Isle of Baytree House|
Priced just above these two listings falls the homes for sale in the Isles of Baytree community which is a separate gated community within Baytree which offers residents a separate clubhouse, community pool as well as landscaping with HOA fees around $548 per quarter. There are currently three homes for sale within the Isles of Baytree with list prices ranging from $299,00 to $329,900.
|Entry to Isle of Baytree|
As you leave Isles of Baytree the home prices jump somewhat with only a few in the mid $300,000s before the larger homes (and prices) begin.
There are another eight homes under contract awaiting closing.
What has sold in the Baytree National community?
Over the past six months there have been seventeen homes sold in the Baytree National developments.
Selling prices ranged from $260,000 (in Isles of Baytree) to $795,000 (a5,041 sq.ft. four bedroom six and a half bathroom pool home located at 975 Chatsworth Drive). All seventeen sales were standard (fair market) sales.
Over the past two months there have been six homes sold with selling prices ranging from $260,000 to $665,000.
Homes sold included:
- 831 Glen Abbey Way - Located in Isles of Baytree this 2,062 sq.ft. 4/2/2 sold for $260,000
- 8011 Daventry Drive - With 1,972 sq.ft. this 4/2/2 pool home built in 1998 sold for $357,500.
- 8932 Kingswood Way - 1996 built 4/3/2 2,580 sq.ft. pool home sold for $415,000.
- 410 Berwick Way - Also selling for $415,000, a 4/2.5/2 pool home built in 1994.
- 8242 Old Tramway Drive - 4 bedroom 3 bath pool home built in 2004 sold for $510,000 on April 21, 2016.
- 965 Chatsworth Drive - 3,772 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 4 bath pool home built in 2001.
For information on buying a home in the Baytree National communities in Suntree (Melbourne, FL), call or text me at 321-693-3850. My office is located in the Suntree area near the Baytree National Golf Links.