A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Real Estate Report for March 2016 compared to March 2015:
- Closed Sales decreased only 1.0% for March 2016 in which the number of units closed were 906 compared to 915 in March 2015. There was a decrease in cash sales by 17.0% compared to March 2015.
- New Pending Sales decreased 2.2%.
- New Listings were down 1.0% in March 2016.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes increased 16.7% to $175,000 compared to a year ago ($150,000).
- Months Supply of Inventory went down 6.9% at 2.7 months compared to 2.9 months in March 2015.
- Traditional Sales were 15.4% with a median sales price of $185,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales decreased 51.0% with a median sales price of $112,000.
- Short Sale Closing were down 50.0% with a median sales price of $157,000.