Below is a summary of the Brevard County Townhouses and Condos for March 2016 compared to March 2015:
- Closed Sales were down 9.9% in March 2016 with 255 closed units compared to 283 in March 2015. There was a decrease in cash sales by 26.0% compared to March 2015.
- New Pending Sales were up 0.7%.
- New Listings increased 4.7%
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos were up 9.5% to $138,000 compared to a year ago, which was $126,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 4.7% to 4.1 months vs. 4.3 months in February 2015.
- Traditional Sales were lower 6.1% with a median sales price of $145,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales decreased 39.4% with a median sales price of $89,500.
- Short Sale Closing were, not surprisingly, down 22.0% with a median sales price of $87,500.