Below is a summary of the Brevard County residential market for April 2016 compared to April 2015 as provided by the Florida Realtors..
- Closed Sales - decreased 3.6% in April 2016 with 881 units closed compared to 914 in April 2015.
- Cash Sales - dropped 14.2% compared to April 2015.
- New Pending Sales - down 20.5%.
- New Listings - up 4.9%
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes - up 16.1% to $179,900 compared to a year ago which was $155,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - up 3.4% at 3 months vs. 2.9 months last year.
- Traditional Sales - increased 11.8% with a median sales price of $185,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - down 59.2% with a median sales price of $112,143.
- Short Sale Closings - down 53.8% with a median sales price of $83,000.