A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for June 2016 compared to June 2015 as provided by Space Coast Realtors.
- Closed Sales are down 3.3% for June 2016 with 264 units closed compared to 273 in June 2015 with a decrease in cash sales by 22.1% compared to June 2015.
- New Pending Sales are down 18.3%.
- New Listings are up 5.3%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos increased 14.9% to $154,500 compared to a year ago which was $134,500.
- Months Supply of Inventory went up 2.7% to 3.8 months compared to 3.7 months in June 2015.
- Traditional Sales are up 6.8% with a median sales price of $157,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -67.6% with a median sales price of $84,250.
- Short Sale Closings stayed the same with a median sales price of $32,500.