A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for June 2016 compared to June 2015 as provided by the Space Coast Realtors:
- Closed Sales - Increased 9% for June 2016 with 1033 units closed compared to 948 in June 2015 with a decrease in cash sales by 10.5% compared to June 2015.
- New Pending Sales - Down 8.3%
- New Listings - Up 4.4%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes - Up 11.8% to $189,925 compared to a year ago ($169,900).
- Months Supply of Inventory - Down 6.9% to 2.7 months (2.9 months last year).
- Traditional Sales - Increased 22.8% with a median sales price of $195,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - Decreased 56.6% with a median sales price of $115,000.
- Short Sale Closings - Down 50%, with a median sales price of $135,500.