The gated subdivision of Sonoma at Viera located in the planned unit development of Viera in central Brevard County, Florida, was one of the first subdivisions constructed when expansion moved west of I-95.
Sonoma at Viera is in a very convenient location
- close to several golf courses including Duran Golf Course,
- excellent schools nearby (Viera High School, Kennedy Middle School),
- shopping and restaurants at the Avenues at Viera (also Publix shopping center across from development,
- near medical resources including the new Viera Hospital and outpatient medical offices,
- close to multiple places of worship
- and much more.
What is currently for sale in Sonoma at Viera?
Currently there are six active listings in the Sonoma at Viera community. List prices range from $265,900 to $479,990 (why not $480K?) with a median list price around $360,000. All are standard sales which mirrors a trend in the Brevard County real estate market.
Most homes currently for sale in Sonoma at Viera are larger with only one having less than 1,600 sq.ft. and the others between 2,000 and 2,900 sq.ft. under air. Most have four bedrooms and three bath with three having private pools as well.
Like most homes in the development these were all built in the 2003 to 2025 time frame. There are another three under contract awaiting closing at this time.
What has recently sold in Sonoma at Viera?
Over the past six months there have been eighteen homes sold in Sonoma at Viera. Selling prices ranged from $232,000 to $487,000.
Since August 1, 2016 there have been four homes sold in Sonoma at Viera with selling prices running from $232,000 to $385,000.
The most recent sales included:
- 4050 Chardonnay Drive - With 1,578 sq.ft. this 2006 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home sold for $232,000.
- 4370 Chardonnay Drive - A foreclosure with 2,488 sq.ft. under air offering 4 bedrooms 3 baths and a pool sold for $298,000.
- 4190 Chardonnay Drive - With 1,813 sq.ft. under air this 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage pool home sold for $299,995.
- 4731 Chardonnay Drive - 2,619 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home sold for $385,000.