Presented below is a recap of the Brevard County Townhouse and Condominium market for August 2016 compared to August 2015 as provided by the Florida Realtors/Space Coast Association of Realtors.
- Closed Sales - Up 10.7% in August 2016 with 258 units closed compared to 233 in August 2015, with an increase in cash sales of 4.9% compared to August 2015.
- New Pending Sales - Up 7.6%.
- New Listings - Up 3.4%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos - Up 16.7% to $154,000 compared to a year ago ($132,000).
- Months Supply of Inventory - Up 6.2% to 3.4 months compared to 3.2 months in August 2015.
- Traditional Sales - Up 24.1% with a median sales price of $158,500.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - Down -56.3% with a median sales price of $63,000.
- Short Sale Closings - Down -66.7% with a median sales price of $112,450.