Heritage Isle is the newest of three gated 55+ communities in Viera (Melbourne), Florida.
Ideally situated near shopping, medical facilities, parks, major routes, golf courses and much more, Heritage Isle offers condominiums (all two bedroom two bath), patio style homes (approximately 1,200 - 1,500 sq.ft. one car garage) and half duplex units as well as single family detached units
The other two 55+ communities include Grand Isle which is very similar to Heritage Isle and the "country club community" of Indian River Colony Club.
With its 21,000 sq.ft. clubhouse, heated pool and more, Heritage Isle offers residents lots of opportunities for an active lifestyle. Heritage Isle is more than a house. It is a gated community with a lot of things to offer outside your front door.
What is currently for sale in Heritage Isle?
Currently there are 16 active listings in the Heritage Isle. All of these properties are standard sales. The types of properties by style (current list price range) includes:
- Condo - 2 ($163,900 - $169,500)
- Half Duplex - 1 ($245,000)
- Townhouse /patio style home - 3 ($189,900 - $209,000)
- Single Family Detached - 13 ($249,000 - $399,000)
There are another 10 properties under contract awaiting closing.
What has recently sold in Heritage Isle?
Since August 1 there have been six properties sold in Heritage Isle. All of these were standard sales and included:
- 6858 Toland Drive #402 - 2 BR 2 Bath 1,232 sq.ft. sold for $166,000 [Condo]
- 7242 Halleck Street - 3 BR 2 Bath 1,529 sq.ft. sold for $220,000 [Half Duplex]
- 3695 Guerra Drive - 3 BR 3 Bath 2,172 sq.ft. with pool sold for $329,000 [Single Family Detached]
- 3512 Carambola Circle - 3 BR 2 Bath 1,924 sq.ft. sold for $210,000 [Single Family Detached]
- 3491 Funston Circle - 2 BR 2 Bath 1 car garage 1,407 sq.ft. sold for $205,000 [townhouse]
- 3685 Sansome Circle - 2 BR 2 Bath 1 car garage 1,540 sq.ft. sold for $196,000 [townhouse]